Courses Semester 2, 2015
Beginner English programme and Workplace Language Courses in Wellington
Dates: 27 July 2015 to 17 December 2015
Workplace Language Courses in Porirua and Lower Hutt.
Dates: 20 July 2015 to 17 December 2015
For more information contact: email@example.com
We are looking for a new General Manager
Are you an experienced leader who is familiar with the not-for-profit sector and has a passion for adult learning and for working with refugees and migrants? If so, read on.
The General Manager’s role is broadly based, encompassing: leadership of a professional team; relationship management and sector development; planning and reporting; contract and funding development; and operational management. So, if you enjoy variety and a fulfilling challenge and you think you have the skills and experience we are looking for, we would like to speak with you.
We seek applications from people who have:
- a demonstrated background in adult education and in supporting people to achieve their employment and educational goals
- experience in teaching ESOL (or similar)
- experience in leadership and staff development
- a sound understanding of how government agencies operate with regard to funding and contracts
- an understanding of budgeting and reporting
- an understanding of how to lead the external relations of MCLaSS through proactive stakeholder engagement and networking.
This position would be ideal for a person who has an understanding of the settlement experience and who is seeking a leadership and management role while still retaining the ability to contribute at an operational level.
For more information about the role and submitting an application, please contact Chris Gilchrist of Chris Gilchrist & Associates on 027 5552074 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Your application should include a CV and a covering letter outlining your experience and what you can bring to the role.
Applications close July 17, 2015.